Our fee for the basic services of funeral director and staff includes, but is not limited to:
1. Responding to the initial request for service.
2. Conducting the arrangement conference.
3. Preparation of biographical and statistical data.
4. Examination of financial settlement options.
5. Preparation and filing of papers, permits and authorizations.
6. Coordination with those providing other services.
7. Preparation and placement of Obituary notices.
8. Retention and care of remains prior to commencement of post death activities.
9. Overhead expenses relative to our facility and operations such as occupancy, administrative and equipment costs.
This fee for our basic services and overhead will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangements you select. This fee is already included in our charges for direct cremations, immediate burials and forwarding or receiving remains.